Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Top Models




I think a normal girl has always once in their life wanted to be a model. Yes? I'm not sure but I've always wanted to be one, befor I learnt the harsh comments that come with the job. Firstly you have to be SUPER-skinny *cough twiggy*, be able to take harsh bitchiness and of couse model! I think the most famous model , is Twiggy or Leslie Hornby (LOL), anyway this is becuae befor her models were, normal and curvecious. But when she stepped in everything changed. Skinny was IN and normal was OUT.

Nowadays, models are trying to be skinny and forfeiting their life for it. Some models like Gisele Bundchen, or fashion model Gemma Ward, Heidi Klum and Naomi Cambell are all idols for millions of girls. So if you are prepared to sacrifice your body for fashion, go ahead, but if you are not, I would steer clear of modelling.


Now on a happier note, here is some outfits inspired by Twiggy.




The Twiggy Way:

The Stardoll Way:






The Twiggy Way:

The Stardoll Way:





The Twiggy Way:



The Stardoll way:




xx Tamara

2 comments: